Recent Republican tactics have become rather obvious lately, and they aren’t popular tactics.
1. Cheating in a democracy. I don’t care whether it’s a “legal loophole” because it’s still cheating. Morons.
2. Bigotry in a free religion country. This is just embarassing and horrible in our country. Stop targetting Muslims.
3. Lying. Uh, it’s not a matter of oil production in the US, because oil production is up 4% in the last 12 months. Oil companies have a ton of new land to drill on. This is a record high for the last six years. So STFU, David Vitter. No one’s going to elect for you for President. Ever. Your lies are horrible. Tell your party to stop lying.
4. Stupidity. Honestly, someone needs to put a muzzle on Sarah Palin, Rand Paul and a few other public people. They are just bad. Bad bad.
5. Diversions. Hello? No one gives a shit about these things anymore. Except the racist and the idiotic. JFC, people.
Yeah, scrub the entire GOP party. Their policies are bad, their image is bad, and their ideas are below intelligent. Not that the Democrats are much better, but they are starting to look appealing lately.