Sometimes you guys can be rather sneaky, with your somewhat intelligent responses to my posts. It makes me go, “Hmmm, that’s a really good comment, but the e-mail is totally a spam mail address.”
Others are really bad. I mean super meglo bad. Like nine month old cottage cheese in the sun bad. Here’s a few tips on how to make me ponder posting your comment:
1. Don’t say something like “I SEE WHAT YOU DID HERE” or other meme-stuff.
2. Don’t use a language other than English. 90% of my readers speak English as a first language, and the other 10% know how to read/type it.
3. Don’t open your comment with spam e-mail subjects (no one wants to know your secret of increasing penis sizes).
4. Don’t write run-on sentences. I hate them, and will delete comments like that regardless of their content.
There, that should be a good start for you douches who try to spam my blog.